In 2015 we had an amazing impact in the lives of the people we serve in Honduras.
We raised $16,380 through the GiveMN/Give the Max program.
We fed 4,056 children in La Villa
We fed 2,600 seniors
We fed 5,512 children in San Nicolas
We fed and delivered meals to 1,248 shut-ins in La Villa
We provided a well for the community of El Varillal
We opened a medical clinic in La Villa that provides free health care
We provided high school scholarships to four children in San Nicolas and one university scholarship to a young adult in La Villa.
But we are not done yet. We want to grow even more in 2016. We want to impact more lives, feed more people, provide more healthcare, grow more food, educate more children, show more people the love of Christ and provide more support to new communities. But once again, we can’t do it without you!
Remember that 100% of your donations made to Milk & Honey Missions go directly to the ministries we support. And they are tax deductible! This means the more you give to non-profits, the less you have to pay in taxes! We will even provide you a document at the end of the year to give to your tax accountant.
If you are not sure how much to give here are a few options:
· The cost to provide a single meal to a senior or shut-in is $1.25 per day. For $25 a month you can provide 5 meals a week!
· The cost to provide a meal for a child at the feeding center is $.75 per day. For $15 a month you could provide 5 meals a week!
· The cost for a bus to provide round trip transportation for the kids of La Villa to go to school is $50 per day.
· A new well to provide a lifetime of clean water for a community is $3,000.
· Or simply pick a dollar amount you feel comfortable giving.
We also partner with Amazon Smile.
To participate follow these simple steps:
1 – Go to: http://smile.amazon.com
2 – Select Milk & Honey Missions Incorporate in Woodbury, MN as your charity
3 – Shop! Every time you purchase from Amazon make sure to go to amazonsmile.com and Amazon will automatically donate to Milk & Honey.